2000 Winton Rd S. Bldg 1, Suite 201,
Rochester, NY 14618
I am a fulltime Real Estate Broker with over 20 years of experience and 11 years of advertising and marketing background. I specialize in residential sales of existing homes, new construction, shortsales, and foreclosures. I am also an affiliate with Homes for Heroes. I work in Monroe, Wayne, Wyoming, Ontario, Orleans, Livingston and Genesee Counties. I pride myself in being a detailed and organized individual. Listening and communicating to my clients can be the most important aspect of my job. Real Estate is exciting and always changing. The different variables of this career challenge me and I am always up for the challenge. My ultimate goal for both my Buyers and Sellers is that they have a fulfilling experience. Total satisfaction with no questions ever unanswered. That is why my business is repeat and referrals! On a personal note, I am the proud mother of 2 grown daughters. I served in the United States Air Force & Reserves. My hobbies include: fitness, jogging, reading & coaching soccer. I am a supporter of KWCares and The American Legion.
I love what I do and I do what I love!
- Full-time agent since 1996
- Licensed Real Estate Broker Associate
- CBR (Certified Buyer Representative)
- CSP (Certified New Home Specialist)
- SRES (Senior Real Estate Specialist)
- GRAR 2005 Realtor Fran Henty Award “Golden Rule”
- GRAR 2006 Realtor Associate of the Year
- GRAR Sales & Sales Master Gold
- Zenneth Award Recipient
- WCR Pinnacle Award Recipient
- Entrepreneur of the Year Award, 2012